- No printing, no copying, no postage, no couriers.
- Save up to 90% of your tender distribution costs compared to traditional tendering.
- Send to multiple suppliers and subcontractors without increasing costs.
- Spend less time at the photocopier.
- No repetitive copying of documents or burning discs.
- Automated notifications to you and your suppliers.
- Upload and send - tenders sent out in minutes.
- Quicker tender returns - instant quotes and responses.
Improve access to documents
- Freedom to manage tendering outside the office.
- Access tender documents from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Easy access to the document you need.
- Secure password protected access for you and your suppliers.
- Send open (all suppliers) or restricted (selected suppliers) tenders as required.
Your account, your branding
- Branded with your company name and logo.
- Create a professional image for your business throughout your supply chain.
Any tender, any size
- You are no longer restricted by email attachment size or disc capacity.
- Large files, up to 10MB each, can be uploaded.
- 1GB of storage allowance for each tender as standard.
- No limit to the number of documents you can upload per tender.
Simple and easy to use
- If you can browse the internet you will have no trouble using our service - no specialist IT skills required!
- Support and advice available via your account.
- Clear communication with your suppliers.
- Notifications sent for tender alerts, and revised information.
Caring for the environment
- No trees are harmed in the Darley etendering process.
- Substantially reduce the amount of paper used throughout the tender process.
- Improve your environmental performance.